PVPSound for World of Warcraft
A simple, light-weight addon that plays the sound effects ("First Blood!", "Killing Spree!", "Dominating!", "Unstoppable!", "Godlike!", and "Wicked Sick!") when you've made a killing blow.
If you are a DOTA player, you should be very familiar with it.
- Share your killing blow status with emotes
- Tells you when it's time to kill off your target at low health
Slash commands are: /pvpsound /ps
Usage: /ps <option>
- /ps - Show status
- /ps mute - Switch Mute/Sound.
- /ps pvp - Switch PVP/PVE Mode.
- /ps emote - Toggles announcing killing blows in the emote.
- /ps finish - Switch 'Finish Him' sound below 20% on or off
- /ps reset - Reset the counter of killing blows
- /ps help - Show the slash command help.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Apr 08, 2008
- Last update
- Mar 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- PVP Sound
- Recent files