- Updated for WoW 4.0.1.
- New option added: Hide icon when unflagged.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.
- New option added: Hide display text when unflagged.
- Now displays "Quest" when there is a PvP quest in your log that prevents your flag from dropping.
- The name of any such quests that are currently in your log are now displayed in the PFB tooltip.
- New option added: When the display is left-clicked, only toggle PvP if Shift is held.
- Fixed an issue where the Horde icon was sometimes displayed when playing an Alliance character if using a non-English client.
- Updated to latest Tj libraries.
- Fixed an issue where certain LDB display addons didn't allow the tooltip to update dynamically.
- Hostile territory (e.g. enemy cities) now shows as "Hostile" instead of "Contested" in the main display.
- Updated Tj libraries. (Includes bug fixes related to the interface options panel.)
- Removed support for WoW 2.x.
- Now recognizes Wintergrasp's PvP mode.
- Fixed a WotLK-beta issue that arose with a recent patch that caused the interface options panel to not open properly when the PFB frame is right-clicked.
- Fixed an issue where a zero was inappropriately placed next to the seconds remaining under some configurations.
- Initial release.