- fixed another saved variable issue
- forgot to mark as release. whoops.
- first pass at time to win bars (only for AB, BfG, and EotS currently)
- fixed saved variable naming issue (maybe)
- temporarily removed auto bg leaving functionality
- fixed arena frame option overriding (maybe)
I will iron out inevitable bugs and improve some things over the next few days.
Each battleground has a variety of both appearance and information options. It may be a bit daunting at first, but the initial setup should get you off to a good start. These options may be accessed via the in-game addon menu or the chat command /p2. The general tab of the options deals with generic addon behavior including customizable class and spec names, team spy formatting, and out of battleground display among others. The battleground tab handles the individual setups. Every battleground's appearance is initially governed by the "Global appearance" settings, but these may be overridden as per your liking. Every battleground also comes with several "features" which handle the display of objectives and useful information for that battleground.
An out-of-battleground setup option for every battleground is on my to-do list, but for now, you'll have to settle for using the currency display.
This is something I think turned out quite well. They will let you customize the messages broadcast to your battleground team (eg: EFC message for WSG).
There are two parts: the message itself and the keys.
- The message is contained in double quotes (") and can be whatever you feel like putting there.
- The keys are battleground specific and will provide access to dynamic values that change as the battleground progresses. The keys will be substituted into the message wherever a "%s" appears and will be substituted in the order they are written after the message. In addition, keys can also be proceeded by '+' for all uppercase values or '-' for all lowercase.
"EFC: %s %s %s (%s)",name,spec+,class,percent
Will broadcast as:
EFC: Examplename PROTECTION Warrior (100%)
These are things that might seem like bugs the first time they are noticed, but it's really just how the addon currently operates.
- Spy: If you click spy and you see "Fetching fresh battleground data" but nothing happens, just click it again. Pretty sure it has to do with the server query timing out or something.
- EotS: If you are in combat when a player from your team grabs the flag, the flag frame will not be target-able until you leave combat.
- WSG/TP: If you are in combat when the second flag is picked up, the debuff timer will not show until you leave combat.
- IoC: The wall health bars correspond to the order in which they are damaged. There *might* be something I can do about this, but it's not high on the list.
- SSM: The first round of carts will not have cap timers. There's a good chance this will be fixed in 5.3 if the change to the initial spawns on the PTR goes through.
- Time to win estimations. They will be the death of me.
- Setup mode for adjusting options outside battlegrounds.
- Special spy sorting/display for rated teams.
- Possibly more custom messages (WSG/ToK auto low low health warning, SoTA/IoC wall down, others...?)
- Per character options saving (maybe)
- Date created
- Jan 31, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 18, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files