PvPTimer is a cooldown tracker for PvP combat. It's very similar to Afflicted.
- Tracks cooldowns of enemy players
- Shows timer bars or icons for target/focus/arena targets, and/or groups them like Afflicted did
- Tries to detect spec of players based on what spells they use and adjusts cooldowns accordingly
- Turn off spells you don't care about
- Spell glyphs can be turned on/off for different specs
- Sends alert messages when cooldowns are triggered to chat, raid warning, party chat, scrolling combat text addons, etc. Supports MSBT, SCT, Parrot and the builtin combat text.
Type /pt or /pvptimer for options.
/pt unlock/lock: Unlock all anchors for moving or lock them.
/pt test: Run a test.
/pt sc: Open spell configuration, where you can disable spells you're not interested in.
Problems, bugs, feature requests
Please use the ticket system if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
Translators wanted for all languages, check http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pvptimer/localization.
- Date created
- Jul 26, 2011
- Last update
- May 26, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files