PvPTimer is a cooldown tracker for PvP combat. It's very similar to Afflicted.
- Tracks cooldowns of enemy players
- Shows timer bars or icons for target/focus/arena targets, and/or groups them like Afflicted did
- Tries to detect spec of players based on what spells they use and adjusts cooldowns accordingly
- Turn off spells you don't care about
- Spell glyphs can be turned on/off for different specs
- Sends alert messages when cooldowns are triggered to chat, raid warning, party chat, scrolling combat text addons, etc. Supports MSBT, SCT, Parrot and the builtin combat text.
Type /pt or /pvptimer for options.
/pt unlock/lock: Unlock all anchors for moving or lock them.
/pt test: Run a test.
/pt sc: Open spell configuration, where you can disable spells you're not interested in.
Problems, bugs, feature requests
Please use the ticket system if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
Translators wanted for all languages, check http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pvptimer/localization.
- Debug mode is off by default again. You can switch it back with "/pt debug" command if you would like to track firendly player's cooldowns too.
- Fixed a bug with target anchor.
- Anchors now wont show the player's cooldowns.
- Spell updates.
- Library updates.
- Fixed a bug with the Test bars.
- Updated for 5.3.
- Updated for 5.2.
- Updated for 5.0.
- Fixed error messages when unit is "Unknown."
- Updated for patch 4.3.
- Added 3 custom anchors, for important spells.
- Spells can be assigned to a different category now.
- In battlegrounds, talent specs are now autodetected using the scoreboard information.
- Fixed spells that summon objects (Ring of Frost, possibly others)
- Minor bugfixes.
- Configuration rearranged. It also has a standalone window by default now (still there in addon menu if you prefer that), movable and resizable.
- Timers can have different textures when ready or fading out.
- New: horizontal/vertical spacing between timers.
- New: Copy and paste settings for timers and alerts.
- New: Text outline (none/normal/thick)
- New: In icon mode, timer text can be moved.
- Date created
- Jul 26, 2011
- Last update
- May 30, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files