Enables you to see what quests you have completed, and what ones you still have to do. Supports server query, allowing you to query the blizzard server for all quests you have completed in the past.
Use /qc or /questc to open the main interface, or assign a key binding.
Hold left-shift and click to toggle completed status, hold left-alt and click to toggle unattainable status.
Version 102 - WoD Quests and the new Community Editor!
- Fixed an issue where map icons were not being removed properly, leading to duplication.
Version 101 - WoD Quests and the new Community Editor!
Over the past few months I have been preparing for WoD, and have also been working hard on a new out-of-game Community Editor tool so that its much easier for everyone to have their input into the QC database, and together make it as accurate as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At first my primary goal is to ensure there are full and accurate quest listings per zone for WoD, map pins, etc will come after (And support for map pins will be added to the Community Editor).
- Hopefully most quests are now in the database.
- There are ALOT of behind the scenes changes, so if I have broken something please let me know.
- Not all faction\race\class flags are going to be perfect at this stage, so you may want to adjust filters as needed.
Community Editor Live!
I have hosted my QC database online, and written some software which allows me to generate the Lua code for the addon directly from this central data. This software enables anyone to view the database outside of the game, and also allows the community to contribute corrections if they spot any on their travels (Viewing is available to everyone, you need to contact me for sign on details if you want to save changes). This is obviously completely optional, but your changes are audited then saved directly back to the live database, and will be included in the next iteration of the add-on automatically!
The software can be accessed as a Microsoft ClickOnce application: Here
Still plenty of work to do (Support for map pins, etc on the way), but here is a peek of what the basic quest editor looks like:
- Lists all quests for each zone.
- Provides at-a-glance quest feedback, which other similar quest trackers do not. For example a yellow "!" for uncompleted quests, a blue "!" or "?" for Daily and Repeatable quests and so on. This helps prevent confusion, as blizzard never concider Repeatables or Dailys "completed". It also flags special quests as orange, for example the collectors edition quests, or quests which can no longer be done.
- Automatically switches zones as you travel around the world.
- Allows you to view or hide quests for the opposing force, or for other classes.
- Quest tooltips when hovering over them on the QC list.
- Quest icons will appear on the world map for quest you have not yet completed.
- Functionality to display what quests are "In Progress" when browsing the quest lists. If a quest is in progress (i.e In your quest log), then you will see either a grey "?" or a yellow "?", reflecting if the quest is "in progress but not complete" or "in progress and ready to hand in".
- Supports server query.
Any feedback would be great.
- Viduus, Frostmane EU.
- Date created
- Oct 30, 2010
- Last update
- Dec 05, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Quest Completist
- Recent files