A replacement quest tracking system.
Please read bottom of page!!
Mostly working features
- Replacement Quest Tracker
- Sorts quests and objectives to match the route.
- Buttons for quest items.
- The topmost button can be assigned a hot key, so you can press a button instead of clicking it.
- AutoQuest buttons.
- Displays flight times.
- Little embedded maps for the objective tooltips.
- Manually assigned objective priorities.
- Can display dig sites for the archeology profession.
- A configuration screen.
- Objective Arrow
- Paths and objectives on the world map.
- Path Finding (Currently calculates straight-line paths so that the routing can work.)
- Flight paths aren't considered in path finding.
- Sharing quests and objectives with other players.
- Objectives can't yet be modified, but can be sorted, sort of.
- Achievement planning
- Pet Battle daily tracking (sometimes works)
- Fonts and font sizing
- Combat will sometimes break pathing until combat ends (will send error that the script ran to long, grr blizz!)
This is a branch of QuestHelper2.
(Thanks to smariot, Jollyrigger, gOOvER, divinewind420 and lonadar for QH2!)
About the current author:
Please note: The current author has taken ill and is unable to continue at this time to update this addon. If there is anybody that would like to continue, please let me know.
- Date created
- Jun 15, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 12, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files