QuestGuru is a Quest Log enhancer.
- Enhanced quest display in the log
- Patch 6.0 broke QuestGuru, so this is a completely different monster
- Conforms to the WOD map quest log (Tooltips for quests and icons showing quest status)
- Added full time quest level in front of quest name
For those who are missing the Quest Tracker of QuestGuru, try Sorha Quest Log I have been using it for a little while and is not half bad :)
- Will try and revamp the quest tracker as I love it also. But wanted to get the Log out ASAP.
- Try to bring back the other features of the old QuestGuru (Sounds, announcements, etc.)
F A Q
Q. How do I post a Bug Report?
- A1 - Click on QuestGuru Go to the AddOn and on the right side there is a selection called "Bugs" click on that. You will need to be signed in to WoW Interface to create a bug report.
- A2 - Or file a ticket on QuestGuru@CurseForge
- Please include the version of QuestGuru you are using and copy/paste the error message you receive.
- Please describe what you were doing when the error happened. This will help tremendously.
Q. How do I turn on auto-tracking of quests?
- A - Look in the options for the game itself, not QuestGuru. Under Objectives there are options to set when to track quests.
- QuestGuru does not duplicate these settings in its own options as it could become problematic and it is not necessary to duplicate options already available.
Q. Where can I find a version compatible with WoW patch x?
- A. QuestGuru is supported for the current Expansion and Patch level running on the live servers. PTR versions may be supported as Alpha or Beta releases, but I offer no guarantee.
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Dec 04, 2010
- Last update
- Oct 21, 2014
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files