I'm not working on QH2 at the moment, and probably won't be again until sometime after May. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you would like to leave a comment (not report a bug or request a feature), please do so at the CurseForge project page. Of course, I'll personally be demonstrating what not to do by filling the comments page with inane banter, but I expect more from you.
Bug reports and feature requests should be posted to the CurseForge Tickets page.
Mostly working features
- Replacement Quest Tracker
- Sorts quests and objectives to match the route.
- Buttons for quest items.
- The topmost button can be assigned a hot key, so you can press a button instead of clicking it.
- AutoQuest buttons.
- Displays flight times.
- Little embedded maps for the objective tooltips.
- Manually assigned objective priorities are saved between game sessions now.
- Can display dig sites for the archeology profession.
- A configuration screen.
- Objective Arrow
- Paths and objectives on the world map.
- Quest Database.
- The Database is optional and can be disabled to save memory, in which case QH2 will only use data from QuestHelper2_Collection and Blizzard's POIs.
- Path Finding (Currently calculates straight-line paths so that the routing can work.)
- Flight paths aren't considered in path finding.
- Sharing quests and objectives with other players.
- Objectives can't yet be modified or manually sorted.
|Tasks||Stuff I've got to do (but in all likeliness won't).|
|API||How to interface with QuestHelper2.|
|Translations||I can only speak a lost and broken dialect of azerothian murloc.|
|Data Submission||Submit the data that you can't possibly have on account of nothing working yet.|
|Repository Mirror||Not always up-to-date, but is good for browsing changes online.|
- Date created
- Oct 13, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 24, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files