This tool provides quick and easy raid target setting. The symbolbar is scalable and moveable.
You can set description (like sheep, tank,..) and assign symbols to player.
From v2.0 and following, I (humfras) take responsibility of RMM.
Because workinghard stopped playing WoW I contacted him about updating/enhancing RMM. With his permission, here we go again!
For more information visit RaidMobMarker_Homepage
Current dev status:
active - semi-active - pending - inactive
- Core enhancements
- rewrite frame creation (due to more customization/adaptability)
Kind of use
1. Open settings window and assign description to symbol.
2. Target a player and right klick on a symbol in the symbolbar to assign a player to the symbol.
3. While raiding select the target to mark these. Left klick on a symbol in the symbolbar.
- On Mouseover the icons you can see the assigned player and descriptions of it
- Changeable order of Symbols
- Raidleader can propagate to set assigned targets. The assigned players must have RaidMobMarker installed and allow remote control.
- Set assigned players as MTs (CT_RAID, oRA2 supported)
- /rmm show/hide toolbar
- /rmm help show all slash commands
- /rmm mark 1-8 sets mark to current target (useful for use within macros)
(alternative use /raidmobmarker instead)
Use the help command for the complete list. Also have a look at the Keybindings for RaidMobMarker.
Using with macros
I use F5 - F12 to mark the mouseover target with the following macro:
/target mouseover /rmm mark # /targetlasttarget
# is the raid target id number 1: Star - 2: Circle - 3: Diamond - 4: Triangle - 5: Moon - 6: Square - 7: Cross - 8: Skull
This project have an intention to save the mark progress and mark automatic repeating groups the same way read more
RaidMobMarkerHUD is a standalone addon and can be used without RaidMobMarker.
The HUD provides a circular window for one-click marking.
To display it, use the assigned key (see WoW's keybinding options) or the slash command.
To mark a target with a raid symbol,
target the unit, hold down the assigned button
hold down the assigned button and target a unit.
'''Left-click''' a symbol and your current target will be marked with it.
To unmark the current target simply '''right-click''' on a symbol.
''While holding down the button, the HUD will re-show when you change your target.''
- /rmmhud show shows/hides the HUD (for use with macros)
- /rmmhud help displays advanced information
- Date created
- Nov 05, 2007
- Last update
- Apr 22, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files