Raven Filter: Leila will add a 'Spell list' dropdown menu to the Buff and Debuff tab of Raven Bar Groups.
It was written to avoid translation problems because the buffs added by spell ID will be translated in every Language.
I was inspired by Satrina Buff Frames 3 which had a simmilar option. I also use this plugin in LeilaUI if you need an Setup exampe or Raven SavedVariables.
This Spell Lists now includes over 940 Spell ID's:
- Raid Debuffs = Special Raid debuffs, Dungeon debuffs, crowd controls castet on Player
- Target Debuffs = Target crowd controls (e.g. Polymorph) and Absorb effekts (e.g. Dispersion, Fear Ward)
- FlaskFoodWeapon Buffs = Shaman and Rouge weapon enchants, Flask, Food, Alchemy Buffs
- Special Buffs = Class/Race specific buffs, trinket procs, Potions
- Pala+Priest Buffs = Special Raidbuffs (e.g. Guardian Spirit) and Absorb effects (e.g. Ice Block)
- manaSpells = Mana Spells will be shown in Special Buffs only if you are Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman, Mage or Warlock.
This plugin supports all Classes, Specs and the latest Raids and Dungeons,
if there is any spell missing please write in the Comments!
You want to add or remove Spells by yourself?
Just open the .lua file with a Text Editor:
Add spells by name: 12345, 23456, 34567
Add spells by exact spell id: "#12345", "#23456", "#34567",
This Plugin was coded by Tojaso/Tomber for his Raven Buff Mod and I have his permission to release it.
- Date created
- Oct 13, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 29, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Raven Filter: Leila
- Recent files