it would be Grand if I could load 2 (or more?) different Rawr generated Upgrade lists into the Rawr addon. once for Main spec, and a different list for off-spec.
1) open Rawr, load my protpally- build an upgrade list, and import it in game. (and have it 'ding' when good stuff drops. kewl, thats what I understand it can/would do)
2) I then open a different saved Rawr file "for my Ret Pally" , build an upgrade list, and them import it into game (clicking on something like 'offspec list'), and have it 'dong' when good stuff drops ???
Not asking for the Rawr client itself to do any special dual-spec'ing.. leave that to the user to configure and equip both Models, and to seperately run the upgradeList for each.
(just as an fyi- the old LootPlan addon did do this. it simply asked for a label when you imported a 'list' - Label1 = Main spec, Label2 = "off spec" for example.)
|Pericles||Jan 14, 2011 at 11:42 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Mar 30, 2012
- Jan 14, 2011
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.