What this addon does:
Displays configured spell visuals when they are ready to be cast (including target and mouseover support).
These visuals are click through, and can be placed in the center of the screen without stealing mouse clicks.
The number of image slots is configurable, and each slot allows many spells that display
based on priority
What do you mean by "ready"?
- enough mana/rage/energy
- correct stance/form
- in range, valid target
- not on cooldown (gray for short or GCD cooldown)
- checks for de/buff not already up
- many special cases for smart checking, examples:
- taunt type spells won't show up when targetting a player
- interrupt spells will show up only when target is spellcasting/channeling