Reagent Restocker is a simple addon for automatically purchasing items, selling unwanted items, and repairing. Unlike many other similar addons, Reagent Restocker supports drag and drop and has a full GUI for editing buy/sell lists.
If you like it, feel free to donate! I highly recommend donating to your favorite addons, it really helps.
NOTE: I've been seeing copies of Reagent Restocker popping up at other download sites. The only two places I currently upload the addon to are curse.com, wowinterface.com. I cannot guarantee the integrity of any other download sites.
What can you do with Reagent Restocker? Well, you can do the following:
- Automatically buy items from vendors.
- Automatically sell items you can't use.
- Automatically fix your gear.
- Warn you when you're getting low on items you automatically buy.
- Use LDB to show your current stock of items.
- Automatically mark items in ArkInventory as trash (Note: This feature is maintained by the authors of ArkInventory).
- Access it via the minimap (must have LibDBIcon installed).
- When automatically buying water, it can automatically update the buy list to the latest usable water by your character.
- Stock excess items in your bank or the guild bank.
- Control buying/selling/repairing based on vendor discounts.
Devs wanted! It's open source, and I've been busy with other things in real life. I'm willing to add more members to the team. Must have a CurseForge account.
If you have LibDBIcon or a LDB compatible bar installed, you can access Reagent Restocker simply by clicking on the icon. Otherwise, you can access it via slash commands.
To start using Reagent Restocker, type
at the command line.
/rrstock and /reagentrestocker also work.
Raid Roll users: Reagent Restocker may take over /rr - if that happens, use /rrl for Raid Roll.
/rrbuy and /rrsell add items to the sell and buy lists (thanks g3gg0)
The primary portal for Reagent Restocker is at curse.com, even though I also publish the addon to wowinterface.com (the old portal), and may publish to other places in the future.
The public facing page is here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/reagent_restocker.aspx
The development pages are here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/reagent_restocker/
- Date created
- Oct 06, 2009
- Last update
- Aug 10, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Reagent Restocker
- Recent files