About Recruitment Enhancement
Since the Looking For Guild feature was added in 4.1 I have found that the majority of people applying are not providing me with enough information to make a call on whether to approve or decline the application. The current system only provides a means of sending a whisper, which obviously only works if they are online.
Locales Support is all Go Go Go! If you want to help click here: http:wow.curseforge.com/addons/recruitmentenhancement/localization/translators/
Features & Functionality
Recruitment Enhancement adds some nice to have functionality
- Onscreen notification that a new application has arrived
- Minimap Icon that is only shown when you have applicants
- Simple output of current online applicants
- Redesigned Buttons (looks purty no?)
- Mass Invite/Decline
- Auto Decline Applicants - No Comment and/or Toon Level
- Queue an Applicant for Invite so the next time they are online they will be invited automatically
- Queue Management and better Syncing of "deleted" players in the queue (NEW)
- Manageable Mail Templates
- View Applicant Archive including inbound and outbound mail
- Visibility of Online Status and Current Zone
- Invite or Decline Selected Applicant
- Mail Applicant based on the selected template (I have one for good apps and one for fail apps that suggests they put in more effort)
- View the WHOLE application comment, because the Bliz UI doesn’t always.
- View the Armory Link for the character so you can copy and paste it for easier review
- View applicant correspondence including ingame mails and whisper logs
- Disabling of buttons that are not able to be used because; The applicant is currently offline; The mailbox is not open
- 3 types of Applicant Data Syncing between Officers : Active (On Click) Applicant [enabled by Default] , Archived (On Selection) Applicant [enabled by Default] , Active (On Login) Applicant [disabled by Default]
- Fixed/Workarounds for EPGP incompatibility (NEW!!!!!!!!!)
- Enabled "deDE" Locale (thanks for those who contributed) (NEW)
Raising a Bug
I appreciate any/all feedback when it comes to bugs etc, but please do me a favor by providing enough information so I can help you.
My preference is for all bugs to be logged here: http:wow.curseforge.com/addons/recruitmentenhancement/tickets/
If you do prefer to leave comments here please provide the following;
- What version are you running?
- What options do you have enabled in the addon?
- Do you have Interface > Game > Help > Display Lua Errors enabled?
- Do you have any errors to show me?
Please dont report issues for old versions of the addon. Grab the latest version and retest it before reporting, I may have fixed it already!
My Blog - http:www.upyursh.com
Twitter - @upyursh
Enjoy and Let me Know what you think :)
- Date created
- Apr 30, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 10, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recruitment Enhancement
- Recent files
- Embedded library