- updated the formula to calculate reputation rewards for Thorium Brotherhood. The addon should now show the correct reputation rewards for that faction.
- fixed an error where the addon would sometimes show incorrect bonus reputation for Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn and Timbermaw Hold.
- updated for patch 5.3.
- In patch 2.2.0, Blizzard doubled the reputation rewards for quests that award reputation for Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn and Timbermaw Hold. Instead of updating each quest reputation reward in the database, they decided to multiply the original reputation reward by 2. The addon has been updated to do the same. It should now show the correct amount of reputation for those three factions.
- small update to ensure that the text used by RepReward has the same color as the text used by the default Blizzard UI. Most WOW quests use black text on a yellow background. However a few quests use white text on a darker background. This new patch ensures the addon will use the same color as the rest of the quest detail frame.
- fixed a small bug where the addon was not showing reputation rewards when turning in some quests.
- the addon no longer shows the reputation reward information in the chat. It now adds the information directly inside the quest detail frame. Players will see the reputation rewards immediately below the rewards section of the quest.
- added support for reputation bonus. Addon now calculates racial reputation bonus (human), reputation buffs (i.e. Darkmoon Top Hat), and MoP Grand Commendations.
- made small code changes to make the addon even lighter.
- resolved a small bug where the addon would not print reputation rewards when players clicked on another quest while the first quest was open on the screen. To see the reputation rewards of the second quest, the player would have to close the first one and open the second. Now the addon correctly shows reputation rewards whenever the player opens a quest.
v1.01 - first stable release