Last version: 50405 at 23-04-2011
Any feature requests or bug reports, please don't hesistate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Allowed for Default or Vertical layout!
- Added opacity for the HoT bars
- Identifying tank/healers and sorting on that automatically
- Added slider to change HoT bar background opacity
- Fixed a bug where weird things started happening with deficit options
- Finally added proper resizing options (scaling)
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed a German translation for Remove Corruption
- Wild Growth seems to trigger every tick.. Bug in WoW?
- Also added Wild Growth cooldown display by using the WG bar reverted
- Added automatic report on people you innervate
- Created a new options tab to configure macro's for alt, ctrl and shift-click on player frames!
By default, shift will now be the rezzing modifier and ctrl will be for innervating.
- Fixed power type colouring
- Improved rez reporting so that it only logs when actually rezzing
- Fixed the Apply button
- Repositioned some options
- Properly re-apply defaults when hitting Default button
- Allowed changing bar texture through options
- Changed version format from "5.4.2" to 50402
- General code patchies
- Updated textures
- Added Thorns button
- Reset some width/height dimensions, will override configs :(
- Fixed highlighting
- Fixed bar textures upon death
- Added tooltips to HoT bars
- Dropped support for updating from before 5.4, will hard reset config
- Decent file structure in Rewatch folder
- Fixed minor bar positioning issue
- Shrunk bottom spare part of main frame to 10 pixels, down from 15
- Abbreviating BG realm names on player frames
- Automatically remove HoTs when expired but not caught (zoned, etc.)
- Allow removing highlighting when expired but not caught (zoned, etc.)
- The rightclick actions work, again
- You can now configure font, font size and highlight size through the options window
- Highlighted frame should now properly deselect when changing target
- Lifebloom stack counter is again valid when using Nourish to refresh it
- Sub-version 4 for patch 4!
- Removed Abolish Poison and Remove Curse buttons
- Added Remove Corruption button
- Fonts patched!
- Name highlight on target
- Fixed a threat update error
- Fixed an in-combat error
- Stable version, starting version 5.3!
- Fixed WG buff catching
- Updated Nature's Swiftness duration to 180, up from 120
- Now getting HoT duration rather than calculating it so it's more accurate!
- Updated Shapeshift event listening
- Removed some redundant options!
- Changed highlighting colours to be more different
- Minor code efficiency updates
- Added option to hide tooltips
- DK's making new pets should automatically override the DK's previous pet frame
- Several translations into DE, ES and FR are not implemented yet
You can see the full changelog at http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/rewatch/pages/changelog/.