RoguePowerBars updated for 6.0.2. To configure use "/rpb" or open the standard addon settings tab.
It's timer bars for Rogues!
- New abilities will not automatically be added to the tracking lists
- Did some very basic (and probably unintelligent) buff and debuff detection by making use of LibPlayerSpells. More sophisticated buff listings will hopefully come when I have the free time to generate them.
- Removed abilities will not automatically be removed from the tracking lists
- Click the reset to defaults button for each list in the settings or delete your RPB saved variables file to get the new defaults. This will lose any list customizations!
- Default colors for new abilities are all the same (a very generic grey right now). You probably want to change them. Some sort of color auto-detection may come in the future but involves pre-parsing outside of the game, so a decent amount of work.
Please do not report errors in comments if possible! Try making a ticket first.
Guide to posting a ticket:
Click link below Sign in to curseforge at the top right corner if it does not have you signed in already.
->Click here to report errors<-
Check current list of open tickets to see if someone has already reported your issue. Click +Post a Ticket in the upper right corner above the filter box.
Read How to file tickets if you are new to tickets. Fill out form and post ticket.
Don't forget to check back on your ticket occasionally to see if it has been updated or more information has been requested.
* IMPORTANT *
How to fix most RoguePowerBars related problems.
- When you are not logged into wow, open your "World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<Your Account>/SavedVariables/" folder and locate RoguePowerBars.lua.
- Move the RoguePowerBars.lua to another folder or rename it to a different name.
- This will reset your RoguePowerBars settings to defaults. Log into wow and see if you are still having problems.
- If this fixes your problems please send Verik a copy of the old RoguePowerBars.lua via Private message or a ticket so I can try to fix this bug.
- Disable all addons other than RoguePowerBars and your error message tool (!Swatter/!BugGrabber+BugSack/etc)
- Login to wow and see if the problem is fixed. (make sure you aren't reading an old error that your error tool has saved from before)
- If RoguePowerBars is working correctly then you most likely have a conflict with another addon. Slowly reenable addons till you find the addon that causes RoguePowerBars to break. Report the addon and addon version with a copy of the error, if there is one, to Verik to narrow down the problem.
- If neither of these fix your problem please create a ticket.
* IMPORTANT *
Updated TOC for MoP.
Changed default spell list to reflect the ability changes for MoP.
Fixed(hopefully) an old bar background texture bug.
Seems that a fresh checkout of RPB from the repository works fine with 4.3.4, so tagged the repository and fixed a small bug, hopefully this makes the addon fully usable for people again.
Fixes for localization related bugs
Updated to work with the 4.0.1 patch!
- 5 comments
- Date created
- Oct 20, 2008
- Last update
- Oct 18, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files