RoguePowerBars updated for 5.0.4. To configure use "/rpb" or open the standard addon settings tab.
It's timer bars for Rogues!
- New abilities will not automatically be added to the tracking lists
- Removed abilities will not automatically be removed from the tracking lists
- Click the reset to defaults button for each list in the settings or delete your RPB saved variables file to get the new defaults. This will lose any list customizations!
- Default colors for new abilities are all the same few colors. You may wish to change them to something more appropriate.
- I do not have a subscription right now so all testing was done on the MoP beta realm. Please create a ticket for any new bugs that may have snuck in.
Please do not report errors in comments if possible! Try making a ticket first.
Guide to posting a ticket:
- Click link below
- Sign in to curseforge at the top right corner if it does not have you signed in already.
- Check current list of open tickets to see if someone has already reported your issue.
- Click +Post a Ticket in the upper right corner above the filter box.
- Read How to file tickets if you are new to tickets.
- Fill out form and post ticket.
- Don't forget to check back on your ticket occasionally to see if it has been updated or more information has been requested.
* IMPORTANT *
How to fix most RoguePowerBars related problems.
- When you are not logged into wow, open your "World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<Your Account>/SavedVariables/" folder and locate RoguePowerBars.lua.
- Move the RoguePowerBars.lua to another folder or rename it to a different name.
- This will reset your RoguePowerBars settings to defaults. Log into wow and see if you are still having problems.
- If this fixes your problems please send Verik a copy of the old RoguePowerBars.lua via Private message or a ticket so I can try to fix this bug.
- Disable all addons other than RoguePowerBars and your error message tool (!Swatter/!BugGrabber+BugSack/etc)
- Login to wow and see if the problem is fixed. (make sure you aren't reading an old error that your error tool has saved from before)
- If RoguePowerBars is working correctly then you most likely have a conflict with another addon. Slowly reenable addons till you find the addon that causes RoguePowerBars to break. Report the addon and addon version with a copy of the error, if there is one, to Verik to narrow down the problem.
- If neither of these fix your problem please create a ticket.
* IMPORTANT *
Updated TOC for MoP.
Changed default spell list to reflect the ability changes for MoP.
Fixed(hopefully) an old bar background texture bug.
Seems that a fresh checkout of RPB from the repository works fine with 4.3.4, so tagged the repository and fixed a small bug, hopefully this makes the addon fully usable for people again.
Fixes for localization related bugs
Updated to work with the 4.0.1 patch!
- 3 comments
- Date created
- Oct 20, 2008
- Last update
- Aug 29, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Recent files