Requests, Bugs & Known issues
Please use Curse's Curseforge ticket tracker to create requests, suggestions, or post bug reports:
Warlords of Draenor beta
For the beta version of RSA, please go to http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/rsa/repositories/wod/files/
Please report the bugs you encounter in RSA WOD at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/rsa/tickets/ and mention which RSA version you're using.
RSA, Raeli's Spell Announcer, by Raeli of Arathor-EU (Now Maintained by Jenneth), is an addon that aims to help players with the announcement of certain spells, as well as reminding you of important missing buffs. For example, it can detect when you cast Divine Protection, and it will send a message like so:
As you can see, it can announce when it first is cast, and then again when it ends, not only that, but you can customise the messages that are sent.
Type /rsa in game to open in game configuration, or access it through the Blizzard Interface panel.
There is the ability to create custom message announcements, you can use certain tags to say what the target is and so on:
- [SPELL] will be replaced with the name of the spell
- [LINK] will be replaced by a clickable spell link of the spell cast
- [TARGET] will be replaced with the target of the spell (only works with spells that can be put on targets other than yourself)
- [AMOUNT] will be replaced with the amount of damage or healing done (only applicable to certain spells)
- [MISSTYPE] will be replaced with the type of spell miss (Such as Miss, Immune, Resist again, only available to certain spells)
- [AURA] will be replaced with the buff or debuff that is removed by dispels
- [AURALINK] will be replaced with a clickable spell link of the buff or debuff that is removed by dispels
- [TARCAST] will be replaced by the spell that you have just interrupted
- [TARLINK] will be replaced by a clickable spell link of the spell that you have just interrupted
Some of these are only usable for certain spells, each spell lists what is available for you to use in game.
If you want to use a percent sign in your message you need to type it twice: %% to allow it to show, else you will receive errors.
If you leave a Start or End message empty, it will simply not announce that part. So if you only want, to say, announce when Divine Protection ends, you leave the Start message empty, and only have an End message set.
You can set where to announce spells:
- Local - This sends messages to your own chat window, or the raid warning frame or both depending on your setting
- Raid - Sends a message to the raid chat, if you are in a raid.
- Party - Sends a message to the party chat, if you are in a party.
- Smart Party - Sends a message to either instance chat, raid chat or party chat, depending on group size and location.
- Whisper - only when the target it someone else than yourself.
- Custom Channel - You can send it to a custom channel, like, say, your healing channel. This option is now unique for each spell, so you can send different spell announcements to different places.
- You can disable Raid/Party/Say/Custom Channel announcements while you have PvP active, if you are Ungrouped, or if you are not in an instance. Whispers and Local messages will always announce if checked.
Buff Reminder Options
You can set what spell you want to track. You can also:
- Disable reminding while you have PvP active
- Enable or disable reminding in your primary or secondary specs
- Set how often you want to be reminded
- Set where you want the announcements to be sent (local only - visible only to yourself)
- Date created
- Dec 01, 2009
- Last update
- Apr 12, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer
- Recent files