Ever have a quest turnin fail because you did not have the space in your bags?
Ever loot a corpse and have your toon yell at you because you have no room?
Ever try to sell junk to a vendor and not be sure what to sell?
Rubbish is for you!
- Maintains a settable number of free slots while in the field. If you loot and go below that threshold, Rubbish will find the lowest value junk or vendorable items and offer to destroy them for you with the standard destroy item dialog.
- If you destroy an item, any further loots of that item are automatically destroyed.
- If you turn in a quest, Rubbish will make sure you have the required number of free slots.
- If you have Auctioneer installed, it will use it to determine what items ought to be vendored.
- When interacting with a vendor, all junk items can automatically be sold.
- A new "Sell" tab is added to all vendors that lists the items in "Sell" priority.
- Items in the Sell tab can be excluded by simply left instead of right clicking.
- If the item is on the NeverSell list, do not sell it.
- If the item does not have a sell price (Hearthstone), do not sell it.
- If the item does not have a valid Rarity, do not sell it.
- At this point we assume the item will be sold. Items are normally sold, cheapest first.
- If the item is soulbound, we discount it by 90%.
- If the item is not usable, we discount it by 90%.
- If the item is soulbound, we present it to be sold.
- If Auctioneer is present and we have not disabled the integration and ItemSuggest says to Vendor, we present it to be sold.
- If Auctioneer is present and we have not disabled the integration and ItemSuggest says to not Vendor, we do not sell it.
- Otherwise, we present it to be sold!
- Date created
- Feb 12, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 15, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files