Chitchat is an addon that works as a in-game answering machine. You can choose when Chitchat will begin recording incoming whispers. While recording choose how Chitchat will notify you of a whisper. All incoming whispers are saved locally and can be viewed at anytime through an easy to use interface. Have a fully customized experience with many easy to understand options.
Donations are not required but they go towards funding for continuous development of updates and new features!
Some features include:
- Whenever you enter the world, enter/leave an instance, respawn at a graveyard or after any loading screen you will be notified of any unread whispers.
- Automatically start recording during boss fights or any kind of fights.
- All new whispers including the date, sender, and time are colored purple, for a quick and easy access.
- Whispers are saved across multiple sessions and exist until deleted.
- Tracks date and time of each whisper you receive.
- All saved whispers are accessible on any character within the same realm and faction.
- Automatically start recording while away, busy or while in town.
- Always record whispers regardless of away or busy status.
- Hide incoming whispers while recording and/or display a notification.
- Have your away or busy message automatically set to what you want.
- Full support for Data Broker.
- Choose the color of all unread whispers and notifications.
- Can now automatically start recording whispers from specific people, so you will never miss an important whisper again.
- Due to constant updates some features slip the list, submit any features you've uncovered!
Example uses include:
- Being a Guild Master you will never miss a whisper from a loyal member or friend again from being logged out due to inactivity!
- You can login on any character and read that long whisper you received right as you logout a few minutes ago!
- Submit your creative use and see it posted here.
- Request any feature you like to see added!
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Mar 18, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 03, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files