This add-on will remind you of all the things which you already know you need to do, they're so obvious, but somehow they just slip your mind every now and then. No more wearing Holy gear after changing spec to Protection, no more raiding with a fishing rod, and no more forgetting to put poison on your daggers before an important boss fight!
- A little frame which tells you that you're awesome. As soon as you do something silly, like try to tank in Frost Presence, a red light will blink and notify you that you're a noob, instead. You can right-click to tell the red light to stop blinking and just stay on, so it's less annoying (in case you actually want to fish), but still visible.
- A smaller frame that lights up in yellow if you've forgotten to gem or enchant your gear. Right-clicking this frame will pop up a convenient "shopping list" of all the gems and enchants you need to buy.
- An even smaller frame that lights up in blue as long as you, or someone in your raid group, don't have your class buffs or some equivalent up (for example, a druid who has no stats buff on), and also Symbiosis for druids.
- Yet another small frame that reminds you to get your food/ flask buffs when you're in a raid.
- You can configure the minimum item level that should be gemmed/ enchanted, which raid difficulties should require consumable buffs, and whether or not to notify you for "slightly" wrong gear (e.g. sometimes a rogue might find use in an item with dodge, but not in an item with intellect)
- You can configure the add-on to disappear completely when there are no problems to report, which allows you to place it in a more visible location.
- Now featuring several great looking skins with original art by the talented Trollgirl!
Since I don't actively play all classes, suggestions (and other feedback) are very much welcome!
- Date created
- Jun 28, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 20, 2015
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files