- Fixed a bug with some tooltips on some skins
- Added a warning if nearby members of your raid or party need you to buff them.
- Finally added skins! OMG! (For now we have Classic, Minimal, Warlock, Druid and Shaman)
- Added the Hide When Awesome option.
- Fixed a bug in the shopping list.
- Fixed some error for newly created characters.
- Added a separate light for consumable reminders.
- Added the option of being less strict when checking item stats.
- Fixed a whole variety of bugs.
- More optimization!
- Added a reminder for flasks and food during raids. You can configure which raid difficulties to display these reminds on.
- Added a Symbiosis reminder.
- Bows are now an acceptable hunter weapon.
- Strength is a perfectly acceptable stat for a retribution paladin.
- Bugfix: this should stop spewing errors while you have no active spec.
- Added a check for engineering hand/ cloak "enchants".
- SanityCheck will now remind you to get your extra sockets if you're a blacksmith, and ring enchants if you're an enchanter.
- Things should work much, much faster now.
- Added the Shopping List (right-click on the yellow light).
- SanityCheck will now check that your group role matches your spec.
- SanityCheck will now check for a belt buckle on high level items.
- SanityCheck will now remind you to use your raid buffs as well! Honestly, why didn't I add this earlier?
- SanityCheck will now check the actual stats on your gems and enchants (well, most of them... I'm sure you wouldn't mess up something expensive like your weapon enchant).
- Fixed a bug that I stupidly introduced a few versions ago.
- SanityCheck now checks that all your items (of a certain ilvl or higher) are enchanted and gemmed.
- I realize now that dead people have no pets.
- Hunters are no longer expected to use an off-hand weapon.
- You will no longer be considered a noob for not having a pet out while in flight. Especially as a warlock.
- Paladins are now expected to always have a seal on.
- Expertise is now considered a valid stat for all DPS casters.