Need help? Have a question? Try here first! sbf.satrina.info
Moving! - 08 November 2014
This coming week, we will be moving to a new city. I'll check in as I can, but it's doubtful that I will be able to do anything about bugs until the 18th or so. See you all on the flip side!
Version 3.3.4 - 24 October 2014
- Weapon enchants should work correctly
- Sliders in SBFOptions should work correctly
Next up for fixing
- Bars are pretty funky looking.
Version 3.3.3 - 22 October 2014
- I have removed all the legacy ButtonFacade stuff
- Masque should work again!
- Most, if not all, of the checkboxes in SBFOptions are working again
What is Satrina Buff Frames?
Satrina Buff Frames (SBF) is an addon that replaces the buff frames in the default WoW UI. The default view is one single vertical row of 20 buffs, one single vertical row of 16 debuffs. These appear down the right side of your screen, under the minimap.
What does it look like?
Whatever you want it to look like. Pretty much everything is moveable and configurable to let your buffs look as you want them to. Check out the screenshots for samples
Satrina Buff Frames feature highlights
- Show buffs and effects in any number of moveable frames
- Interactive frames work as the default buff frames (can click off buffs, etc.)
- Monitor frames can be set to show only the effects you want (whitelist) or hide only the effects you don't want (blacklist)
- Filtering lets you put the effects you want (or don't want) in any Monitor frame
- Show and filter effects for any legal unit (player, target, focus, raid members, party members, etc.)
- User choice of number of effects visible in any frame
- Duration timers with several format options (plus no timer option)
- Bars can be enabled in any frame
- Temporary weapon enchants are displayed
- Expiry warnings, settable by frame with multiple choices for when to trigger warnings, and what length of effect warnings will appear for
- Options for an accompanying sound for expiry warning
- Expiry warnings can be displayed in Blizzard scrolling combat text, Grayhoof's SCT, Parrot, or MikSBT
- Effects arranged vertically or horizontally, to the left or to the right, up or down
- User set number of effects per row/column
- Several sorting options
- Adjustable icon size, duration text scale, spacing, and opacity - separate for each buff frame
- Individual frames have 5 visibility options: always visible, never visible, visible in combat, visible out of combat, visible when moused over
- Uses the SharedMedia Library so you can present a uniform UI using the same fonts and textures your other SML addons do
- Supports Masque
- Date created
- Aug 14, 2008
- Last update
- Oct 24, 2014
- Development stage
- Sat's Addon Licence
- Curse link
- Recent files