Modified On: 19th April, 2011
5.0.1 - Adjusted some functional returns and localed them.
- Should help with Blizzards cockup of Declaring '_' as a Global variable.
4.0.2 - Blasted Indexing. GetGuildRosterSelection() function can be dangerous if you have
- selected someone else. And have full edit privs.
- Replaced with a looped function to get the players current index in the Guild list.
4.0.1 - Force a refresh of the Local Guild Information.
- It seems that Blizz have stopped most of the Guild refreshes.
- So I have inserted a GuildRoster() request so that the Local Public Note is updated.
4.0.0 - Major modification for Cataclysm.
- New functions and such to replace several loops that we used to use.
- No loops. Faster done.
- Have to now pass variables for the Loading code. Using GetRealmName() instead of getting the CVAR.
- Also moved the Config Boxes and strings to the left.
No sets for other Languages apart from English. So the Set 1 button will be disabled.
Check the readme.txt