Allows you to change the rank of multiple guildmembers in your party/raid with a single command.
- /SetGuildRank raid 3
- Set all the guildmembers in my raid to rank 3.
- /SetGuildRank raid 3 5
- Set all the guildmembers in my raid that currently has rank 5, to rank 3.
- /SetGuildRank HappyFruit 3
- Set the player named 'HappyFruit' to rank 3.
- /SetGuildRank Bob-Doomhammer;Jake 3
- Set players named 'Bob-Doomhammer' and 'Jake' to rank 3 (notice the ; and no spaces)
- /SetGuildRank List
- List all the ranks that your guild uses.
- /SetGuildRank Snapshot
- Take a snapshot of all guildmembers in your current raid/party.
- /SetGuildRank Restore
- Restore ranks back to when the snapshot was taken.
Please post bugreports and feature requests on the Curseforge.com project page
- 10 comments
- Date created
- Nov 04, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 18, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files