ShieldsUp monitors your Earth Shield, Water Shield, and Lightning Shield.
- Easy-to-read plain text display
- Shows your active shields and their remaining charges ^
- Shows who you cast your Earth Shield on
- Optional text and sound alerts when one of your shields expires or is removed
- Condensed display while solo (or for shamans without Earth Shield)
- Support for all colorblindness modes
- Support for custom fonts and sounds via LibSharedMedia-3.0 media packs
^ Note that Water Shield and Lightning Shield will display a "W" or "L", respectively, except for elemental shamans, who will see a number for Lightning Shield when they have at least one extra charge.
Type “/sup” for options, or browse to the ShieldsUp panel in the standard Interface Options window.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why isn’t ShieldsUp monitoring my Earth Shield?
A: ShieldsUp only monitors Earth Shield when it’s cast on yourself, or on a player or pet in your party or raid group. There is no way for addons to reliably monitor buffs cast on units who are not in your group, so ShieldsUp doesn’t try.
Q: Why am I only seeing one charge counter?
A: ShieldsUp switches to a single-counter display when you are solo, or if you don’t have the Earth Shield talent, since in either situation it’s only possible for you to have one shield active on a target ShieldsUp can monitor.
- Works in all languages.
- Translated into English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano (partial), Português, Русский, 한국어 (partial), 简体中文, and 繁體中文.
- To add or update translations for any language, please enter them on the CurseForge project page, and then send me a PM to let me know you’ve made changes.
If you are reporting a bug, please make sure you have the latest version of the addon from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).
ShieldsUp was originally based on Infineon’s beSch.
- Date created
- Jul 10, 2008
- Last update
- Oct 20, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files