What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a new Druid character
2. Enable Watcher - it should be enabled by default
3. No need to set up Watcher with any priorities. GCD tracking may need to be on, not sure.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Watcher should have the basic default configuration. Instead, Watcher generates a LUA error on every tick.
What version of the product are you using?
Something fairly recent - TOC says 2.19.00
Do you have an error log of what happened?
Message: Interface\AddOns\Watcher\gcds.lua:44 attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 09/26/13 19:42:20
Stack: [C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\Watcher\gcds.lua:44 in function `gcd'
Interface\AddOns\Watcher\Core.lua:841 in function <Interface\AddOns\Watcher\Core.lua:838
Please provide any additional information below.
Looking at the code, it looks like Moonfire is used to track GCD. Level 1 character's don't have that spell. Maybe use Wrath instead? (Not sure if the spell needs to be instant.)
- Last updated
- Oct 15, 2014
- Sep 27, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.