Abandoned addon and no more upgrades. Start using Blizzard's Automatic Quest Tracking option. Blizzard fixed the tracking window in the MOP expansion.
Revision v4.3.4 (Sep 2, 2012)
- ... last working copy of addon
- Updated TOC file for patch 4.3.4
- Updated, new addon name TrackQuestsUI, instead of ShowQuestItem. Reflect what the addon does and not just quest items.
- Updated, new slash command /tqui, instead of /sqi
- Bug fix, use only one option in the interface to track quests now. AUTO_QUEST_PROGRESS was removed by Blizzard.
- Bug fix, stop using GetNumQuestLeaderBoards(), so that we can watch all quests even breadcrumb and escorts too
Revision v4.3.0 (Jan 5, 2012)
- Updated TOC file for patch 4.3.0
Revision v4.2.0 (Jul 22, 2011)
- Updated TOC file for patch 4.2.0
Revision v4.0.0 (Oct 6, 2010)
- Updated TOC file for patch 4.0.0 (for cata)
- New, minimap button for options
- New, show objectives after a delay instead of all at once to avoid lag
- Bug fix, replace 'this' with 'self' and fix parameters passed to functions (for cata)
- Bug fix, replace getglobal() with _G (for cata)
- Bug fix, addmessage " ", cause broken if "" (for cata)
- Bug fix, remove "objective" text that sticks out annoyingly in middle of screen
Revision v3.3.0 (May 22, 2009)
- Major bug fix, OnEvent() function was broken by patch.
- New feature, automatically configures objectives in the Blizzard interface and works immediately after logging in.
- New feature, access options with addon scripts, from any other addon and not just macros.
- Updated TOC file for patch 3.3.0
Revision v3.1.0 (May 22, 2009)
- Updated TOC file for patch 3.1.0
Revision v3.1.0b (May 24, 2009)
- Minor bug fix, to scan all quests properly when quest log is full.
- New feature, option to quickly clear the display and show no quests.