- toc update, compatible with WoW 5.3 "Escalation"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0.
- Fix StUF initialization.
- Expand experimental support for 3rd party custom UnitFrames.
-- Power users can set a keybing from game options to Register their custom unitframes with SRTI from in-game.
-- Addon authors can use SRTI.RegisterExternalFrame(frameName, addonName) to register their unitframes with SRTI from lua code if they so wish.
-- Tested with a bunch of oUF_* unitframe plugins.
- add Boss frame 5 to default supported frames
- experimental support for target|focus frames of popular custom UFs (XPerl, PitBull4, Perl, ShadowedUF, Stuf)
- more MoP beta fixes (options screen)
- MoP beta compatibitity (build 15799 tested)
- .toc update, compatible with Hour of Twilight (4.3)
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 4.2.
- WoW 4.1 nameplate compatibility updates.
- 3rd party nameplate addons refresh (Aloft, TidyPlates, caelNameplates + clones, dNameplates, eNameplates, rNameplates (zork), NPA)
- toc update.
- Scale option for radial menu (thanks to mhennings for initial implementation)
- PugLax integration for custom icons on SRTI radial menu (thanks to Virance)
- small fix for a bug that affects only PTR 4.0.1
- settings are now saved per character.
- Cataclysm beta, 4.0.1 PTR and WoW Live 3.3.5 compatible.
- Works with target, focus and boss frames.
- Now works with nameplates.
- How about we actually include the mouseover bindings file :P
- Strip out, assistant and addon communication code (no longer necessary)
- fix party marking after wow 3.3.0