This addon adds a series of simple slash commands, usable in macros, that will either delete every occurence of a specific item, or all junk items, from your bags.
The addon has been thoroughly tested by myself and I didn't find any bugs. The item name it matches is always an exact match, so make sure you always put the whole item name in the command. Most item names in WoW are unique and I haven't found any example of one where the begining of its name was the whole name of another item, but you never know. It is recommended to always shift-click the item you wich to delete rather than typing it yourself. Once an item has been deleted, it cannot be retrieved and I will not be held responsible for any loss of items due to bad usage!
If in doubt, use the debug mode first (see below for the command to toggle it), as it will not delete anything.
- Delete every occurence of an item using its name
/sda i [item_name]
- Delete all junk items (grey quality)
- Delete all grey and white quality items containing the supplied keyword
/sda * keyword
- Show a log of all items deleted in current session
- Toggle debug mode on and off. (Will only show items it would otherwise delete, but not delete anything)
- Use in a fishing macro to delete all unwanted fish before casting the line
/sda i Barbed Gill Trout /cast Fishing
- Use to delete multiple stacks of a useless item that cannot be sold to a vendor instead of draging each of them out of the bag one by one
/sda i [Obsidian Warbeads]
- Use to delete all forms of spider silk from your bags
/sda * spider's silk
- Date created
- Feb 13, 2009
- Last update
- Jun 13, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files