SliceCommander is an addon designed to monitor all your rogue feature in PvE.
The addon frame is divided into four different parts.
The First part is the Energy bar. It has a combo point counter on its left side and an energy counter on the right one. There is also three sparks showing three different thresholds on the energy bar. These three thresholds can be used to let you know when to press a specific key instead of spamming it; you can for example set two sparks at respectively 35 and 55 energy to know when to use mutilate or envenom if you are Assa spec’ed. By default, the three thresholds are set to 25, 35 and 55 but you can change their value and you can also choose to play an audio alert for each one.
Combo Point Bar
The second part is the combo point bar. It displays five rectangles in a line, one for each combo point. When you gain a combo point, the corresponding rectangle will be colored in yellow; it will turn green if a deadly poison stack corresponding to the combo point is applied. There is also a combo point counter in the middle of the bar.
The third part is composed by multiple bars; one for each following timer:
- Slice and Dice
- Vendetta and its cooldown
- Deadly Poison
- Envenom buff
- Tricks of the Trade cooldown
- Adrenaline Rush and its cooldown.
The spell’s icon is displayed on the left side and the timer itself on the right side of each bar; you can also choose to display or not the spell’s name on the bar. Each bar is optional and can be hidden individually using the configuration menu.
The slice and dice and Rupture timers also share a special feature. The add-on will deliver an audio alert when there is only 3s, 2s and 1s remaining either on Slice and Dice or Rupture, and audio rewards for refreshing them.
You can modify your settings through the configuration menu which can be accessed by typing "/sc" or "/slicecommander". Here’s an overview of what you can configure: -adjust width, height and scale value of each type of bars. -modify the texture of energy and timer bars. -choose which timer bars are displayed. -choose which sound is played for each alert. -choose to display or not the name of the spell on timer bars.
This add-on should work with English, US, French, German, Spanish and Russian clients. I will keep improving this add-on, so feel free to leave a comment.
- Let choose bar position and order. [DONE v4.3.0]
- Make timer bars not only decrease at 6sec of the end, but at the start. [DONE v4.4.0]
- Add threat bar.[DONE v4.5.0]
- Add Option to not fade out full energy bar when in combat.[DONE v4.6.0]*Not an option.
- Let user change the opacity of the frame.[DONE v4.6.0]
- Add Combat CD timer and timer ability (AR & BF).[DONE v4.7.0]
- Add Tick (sparks) marks like ForteXorcist on DoT and HoT.[DONE v4.7.0]
- Mario mod when adrenaline rush is up.[DONE v4.7.3]
- Add Subtlety timers.
- Remove the use of specific sound, It should use built-in sound.
- Let user change the bar color and texture of each bars.
- Date created
- Sep 13, 2008
- Last update
- Mar 05, 2015
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files