Smart Quest gives you the ability to monitor your party members' quest progress and objectives in real time. It will also provide you with a series of distinctive sound alerts when various questing events occur (see below).
Note: Smart Quest will only be able to monitor the objectives of other players if they're running the mod as well.
- Group quest monitoring and notifications
- A group member picks up a quest
- A group member makes progress towards an objective
- A group member completes an objective
- A group member completes a quest
- A group member fails a quest
- Distinctive sound alerts
- You make progress towards an objective
- You complete an objective
- You complete a quest
- You fail a quest
- A group member does any of the above (different sounds)
/sq - Help Menu
/sq options - Set configuration options
Default configuration has monitoring and sounds turned on. Profiles are configured by character, not by account.
This was a mod I shared with my friends to help each other with questing and leveling. I'm now sharing with the general public in hopes of developing the mod further. If you have any feature suggestions, please let me know!
- Date created
- Nov 01, 2010
- Last update
- Jun 24, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Smart Quest
- Recent files