Allows quick creation of clean screenshots, removing names on players and the whole UI, restoring it quick after.
Four ways to use it:
1) bind a key in wow bindings
2) use comandline command "/sss"
3) execute the script "DoSmartScreenshot()" or macro "/run DoSmartScreenshot()"
4) hold shift when doing usual sreenshots (NOTE! this will take some time and will generate 2 screenshots, one with and one without UI)
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Dec 29, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 02, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files