This project is a work in progress. I have multiple level 80 characters which do high level raids, and I found it was becoming cumbersome to track which new pieces of gear needed gems and enchants, as well as what gems & enchants each character needed. The purpose of this addon is to provide information about the current character's socketed gems in a easy-to-understand manner.
At first, the features will be passive for the most part....displaying information about gems in different ways. Down the road, I'd like to add more active features such as assigning specific gem cuts to different socket colors, or shortcuts for cutting gems for jewelcrafters.
- Adds a row of boxes (similar to the Resistance boxes) to the character sheet, allowing users to quickly see how many sockets of each color are missing gems. Hover over each box to see the number of empty sockets of that color.
- Hovering over gem summary boxes now highlights the inventory slots with sockets of that color. The overlay's color can be configured for different values based on whether the sockets are empty or have nonmatching gems.
- allows you to search for gems based on stats
- automatically output a request for jewelcrafter by selecting a gem from your inventory and choosing from a list of available cuts
- automatically calculates the best combination of gems for your current gear and stats
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Apr 29, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 08, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files