Soul Sucker

1 - Soul Sucker Simply Does Not Work.

Submitted Via

Curse Client 4.0.1.112, Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Installed Version

2.3

Description

This is the same person that has been bugging you. I installed Soul Sucker on a fresh copy of WoW and still got the same Lua errors. These are the errors that are picked up my Soul Sucker (more then before). 1x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:1144: attempt to index global 'AceGUIWidgetLSMlists' (a nil value) 4x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:774: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) CallbackHandler-1.0-6:147: in function <...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147> <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[6]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[6]"]:4> <in C code>: ? <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[6]":13: in function `?' CallbackHandler-1.0-6:92: in function `Fire' AceEvent-3.0-3 (DataStore):120: in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119> 1x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:622: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) CallbackHandler-1.0-6:147: in function <...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147> <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4> <in C code>: ? <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function `?' CallbackHandler-1.0-6:92: in function `Fire' AceEvent-3.0-3 (DataStore):120: in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119> 178x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:1034: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) 3x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:888: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) (tail call): ?: <in C code>: ? <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5> (tail call): ?: AceTimer-3.0-5 (DataStore):164: in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138> 1x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:11: Usage: EmbedLibrary(addon, libname, silent, offset): 'libname' - Cannot find a library instance of "LibSink-2.0". AceAddon-3.0-10 (DataStore):210: in function `EmbedLibrary' AceAddon-3.0-10 (DataStore):192: in function `EmbedLibraries' AceAddon-3.0-10 (DataStore):159: in function `NewAddon' SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:11: in main chunk 1x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:1144: attempt to index global 'AceGUIWidgetLSMlists' (a nil value) 5x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:774: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) CallbackHandler-1.0-6:147: in function <...ore\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147> <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[6]":4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[6]"]:4> <in C code>: ? <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[6]":13: in function `?' CallbackHandler-1.0-6:92: in function `Fire' AceEvent-3.0-3 (DataStore):120: in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119> 1x SoulSucker-2.3\SoulSucker.lua:888: attempt to index upvalue 'db' (a nil value) (tail call): ?: <in C code>: ? <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5> (tail call): ?: AceTimer-3.0-5 (DataStore):164: in function <...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138> Im almost convinced this is something on your side, and a programming error to Ace. Both computers installed wouldnt run the addon and seems that you may have left out a dependancy you have installed that makes it work for you and not us. I could be wrong though since I know little about this language.

Steps to Reproduce

To reproduce this error, I simply installed the addon from the site. Tryed through curse and through manual download and install, and the issue still persists. The file structure on my PC is the same as the zip folder provided.

Installed Addons

!BugGrabber - r171 Altoholic - Altoholic 4.2.001 Atlas - Atlas v1.20.0 AtlasLoot Enhanced - v6.04.03 Auctionator - Version 2.9.7 AutoVendor - v0.15.3 Baud Bag - v4.2.0 BugSack - r246 Button Forge - Button Forge v0.9.13 Deadly Boss Mods - Deadly Boss Mods 4.92a-r6090 DoTimer - DoTimer v4.5.1 EveryQuest - r217-release Factionizer - 40200.1 GatherMate2 - 1.15.2 InFlight Taxi Timer - v4.2.001 Moncai Compare - v1.4.2 Postal - v3.4.10 Recount - v4.2.0e release Soul Sucker - 2.3 SoulFired - v 1.0 TomTom - v40200-1.4.2

User When Change
Lockslap Jul 11, 2011 at 17:17 UTC
Lockslap Jul 11, 2011 at 17:06 UTC
duffdog7576 Jul 11, 2011 at 15:53 UTC Create

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!

  • 2 comments
  • Avatar of Lockslap Lockslap Jul 11, 2011 at 17:17 UTC - 0 likes

    Try the newly released 2.4, here, I think it will fix you up.

  • Avatar of Lockslap Lockslap Jul 11, 2011 at 17:07 UTC - 0 likes

    I believe I may know what's going on, I think it has to do with LibSharedMedia, going to look more into it.

    EDIT After a bit of playing around, I believe I have figured it out.

    Last edited Jul 11, 2011 by Lockslap
  • 2 comments

Facts

Last updated
Jul 11, 2011
Reported
Jul 11, 2011
Status
Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
Type
Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
Priority
Medium - Normal priority.
Votes
0

Reported by

Possible assignees