Is designed to free your screen by moving a majority of the interface elements to the bottom. It is the new look for World of Warcraft. Originally Created by Ansu of Dalaran (aka Atriace) it is now managed and maintained by Libidos of Azgalor. You can now join the project on facebook where i will be posting polls and asking other general questions about the direction of the addon.
Disable oUF if you have it installed, This is a addon library used for unit frames SpartanUI has this built in and having a version not compatible with SpartanUI will break things.
I found a bug how do i tell you? How do i request a feature?
Q. How do i Move my focus/party/raid?
A. As of 3.1 All frames are now movable by holding Alt and dragging no need to unlock or lock them with a command or button.
Q. I changed a option but nothing changed.
A. Some of the new options in 3.1 for Raid/Party Frames require a /reload to be done after changing them, no it will not always be like this but in order to get it out in time for MOP launch day some convenience had to be sacrificed.
- /sui (Shows options window)
- /spin (Toggles Spin Cam)
- /sui version (Shows which version of SpartanUI you are using)
- Uses very little third-party code in an effort to remain self-contained
- Almost zero-setup allows you to install and use it without tons of configuration
- Support for almost any screen resolution, while favoring widescreen
- SpinCam - provides a spinning camera effect when AFK
- FilmEffects - which provide film-like grain effects on your screen
- Party frames designed to go with the look and style of your player frames
- Designed to use very little processor time or memory
- All original artwork with high-res textures and 1:1 ratio for 30" displays
- Built in reputation and experience bars
- Integrated coordinates and zone information
- UnitFrames that fit in with the overall design
Whats New & Coming up for SpartanUI
- High customization - All Options are being rewrote for 5.1 MOP
- Profiles - with options being rewrote SpartanUI will now support profiles
- Minimal slash commands
- Raid frames with healer mode and DPS mode. One focuses on a quick overview while healer mode will draw attention to those low on health and larger frames than in dps mode
- Focus Fame and focus Target have been redesigned and are movable
- All frames are now movable by holding Alt and dragging.
- And more... (Comment, add to my list!)
- Date created
- Jun 03, 2007
- Last update
- Apr 01, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files