SpartanUI was originally designed to free your screen by moving a majority of the interface elements to the bottom. While that is still the core focus of the primary addon and configuration it has become much more since MoP.
Whats new in SpatanUI 4.0
- Starting with SpartanUI 4.0.0 SpartanUI has begun to introduce a fully theme-able system giving you multiple looks and styles.
- Completely modular so that you, the user can use only the pieces you want and give you the complete control over your UI.
- Faster releases, the 8 months between the last 3.x release and 4.0 was due to the massive rebuild of many internal systems. The new themes are not done. The new Components are not done, nor are all the new components done being added. Now that the core has been rebuilt the plan is to get more updates out faster.
Think something is missing? Is there that one thing keeping you from using SpartanUI? Please let me know, your comments and suggestions are what drive the development. Without your suggestions I can only add stuff based on my play style.
With the launch of SpartanUI 4.0 curse comments have been disabled. SpartanUI's Site is now live. Bug Tracker is live there as well. Few points i want to mention
- This has been done as it gets really old having a dozen comment areas, forums, and sites to check. Having it all in one place will allow me to better manage issues and will help your question not go unnoticed.
- I get the same dozen question a bazillion times, having my own site will make it a lot easier to get those common questions answers faster.
- /sui (Shows options window)
- /spin (Toggles Spin Cam)
- /sui version (Shows which version of SpartanUI you are using)
- /suimove (Move Unit Frames)
I found a bug how do i tell you? How do i request a feature?
Please, submit a new bug report via our website.
Q. I changed a option but nothing changed.
A. Some of the a lot options for Raid/Party Frames require a /reload to be done after changing them. This is something that is being worked on to reduce the need for and will be soon prompting for when it must be done.
- Date created
- Jun 03, 2007
- Last update
- Nov 14, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files