NOTICE! THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
SpellFlash: ReSham makes suggestions of what abilites you may want to use next by flashing on top of the spell buttons. It is used to maximize DPS as an Enhancement or Elemental Shaman or to help you easily keep track of your shields as Restoration.
- This plugin requires SpellFlash to function.
You may configure ReSham to ignore certain talent trees as well as disable flashing while resting or not in combat. To open the Options window, just type:
Enhancement Priority List
- Buffs (Weapons, Lightning Shield)
- Searing Totem
- Lava Lash
- Lightning Bolt (if 5 stacks of Maelstrom)
- Unleash Elements
- Flame Shock (if Unleash Flame is up)
- Earth Shock
- Fire Nova (if Magma or Fire Elemental totem is active)
Elemental Priority List
- Buffs (Lightning Shield, Flametongue Weapon)
- Totems (Searing Totem, Wrath of Air Totem)
- Flame Shock
- Lava Burst (if off cooldown)
- Earth Shock (if you have 8 or more Lightning Shield charges)
- Lightning Bolt
- Earth Shield monitoring alerts you if no active buff is detected in your party or raid or when one or fewer charges remain on your current buff.
- Checks for your essential totems (Flametongue, Healing Stream Totem, Wrath of Air Totem).
- Monitors your two important buffs; Water Shield and Earthliving Weapon.
- Support for lower level Shamans
If you have any issues or suggestions for improvement please let me know using the comment section below. If you like this plugin, please feel free to rate it!
- Date created
- Jan 15, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 19, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- SpellFlash: ReSham
- Recent files
- Required dependency