Counts active Corrupted Bloods and Residues during the Spine of Deathwing encounter. The addon automaticly opens small window when it detects player entering the Spine of Deathwing encounter subzone and resets counters on pull. The window autohides after completing the fight or wiping (subzone changes in both cases).
- '/scount', '/scounter' and '/spinecount' are all aliases so use what you like
- '/scount show' to show the window and you can place it where ever on the screen you like with mouse and left-click dragging before the fight so it doesn't block your view during the encounter
- '/scount hide' to hide the window (the window also autohide if you move out from zone or subzone to other)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation, thanks to FrostDisk
- Blubibulga updated the French translation
- Added French translation, thanks to Blubibulga
- Added Russian translation, thanks to Alisiawitch.
- The counter window shouldn't hide anymore automaticly on (sub)zone change if opened with '/scounter show' (or aliases) until '/scounter hide' (or aliases) is called.
- Thanks to headhunter2k for reviewing my German translations. If you can, please help with translating.
- Changed to manual CHANGELOG.txt (Don't know why but it felt a lot cleaner at the moment)
- Fixed issue where after wipe the counters seemed like they weren't reseted, while they were, but the counter window itself didn't update until first Corrupted Blood was hit or it hitted a player
- Initial release
- Let me know if you find any.
- This is my first addon with localization and all of this is still new to me but please contribute at curseforge if you can and I will add them to the next versions of this addon.
- Date created
- Mar 22, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 10, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Spine Blood Counter
- Recent files