*NO LONGER MAINTAINED*
The new Loot Browser in-game does most of what I wanted to accomplish with this mod. I'll use the lessons I learned here in RepTracker and Minutiae.
A simple Loot Browser based on the Ace3 Framework. I HIGHLY recommend Skinner to go along with Spoils of War. Because SoW is an Ace3 mod, that is the only Addon Skin that Skinner needs to have installed to vastly improve the look of Spoils of War. The Screenshots attached show the 'without' and 'with' Skinner difference. Note that the colors used in the Skinner screenshots are completely customizable.
- Calls the game's default tooltips rather than building its own. This allows for default integration with mods that manipulate item tooltips. For instance, I use MoncaiCompare and RatingBuster.
- Modular, so if someone else wants to add to write extra modules for loot that I don't intend to (at least yet), it should be fairly easy.
- Easy, button based navigation.
- Items with costs have that listed (still filling in this info).
- Load Classic module trash drops.
- Finish Cataclysm modules. A few heroic raid bosses are missing, some trash drops, etc.
- Add more options (things like font size, etc.).
- Add Season 9 PvP.
- Search function (no promises).
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Oct 19, 2010
- Last update
- Nov 15, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files