World of Warcraft addon for detecting, managing, and tracking hostile players.
Currently entering beta phase. Please be detailed in all bug reports.
- Detect enemy players (Horde or Alliance) in your area and see a list of the most recent activity.
- Indicate if enemies are engaged in PvP, what they are casting, and who they are targeting.
- Track kills of, and deaths by, enemy players and guilds.
- Keep notes on enemy players and guilds.
- Mark enemy players and guilds as KOS (Kill On Sight) and get alerted when they are detected.
- Turn on Tracking for an enemy player and get alerted when they are detected by another Stalker addon user.
- Send enemy position alerts to most channels (Say, Yell, Guild, Party, Raid, or Whisper)
- Stalker Monitor - Shows the most recent enemy player activity. Player information is on the left, and spell and target information is on the right. Players in this window will fade out over a short period of time if there is no activity from them.
- Stalker Viewer - Shows a history of all enemy player and guild encounters. It contains player information, kills, deaths, and your own notes. Player without kills, deaths or notes will automatically be removed after 24 hours.
- Stalker Alerts - Fully configurable alerts that tell you when enemy players, KOS players/guilds, and Tracked players are detected.
- Stalker Agent - When you are Tracking players the Agent communicates with other Stalker addon users and alerts you if someone detects the the player.
How it works
Stalker works by monitoring your combatlog. When it hears someone close by it attempts to guess their level and class based on the spell that they cast. So if it hears someone cast a Rank 5 Siphon Life, it identifies them as a Level 63+ Warlock. Note the + after the 63. This indicates they may be higher, but we only know they are at least this level. Once you target or mouse over the player Stalker will be able to determine definitively their level and the + will be removed.
What Stalker DOESNT do
- Doesn't give you special abilities. All its doing is monitoring your combatlog and making that data more accessible. There will be times where you see an enemy right in front of you, but if you don't target or mouse over them, or they are not casting anything, Stalker wont know about them.
- Doesn't tell you precisely where players are. The map coordinates that it generates for enemy players are YOUR position when you detected them, not theirs. There is no accurate way of determining their position. But since the range of the combatlog outdoors is 100yds, you know they are close if its alerting you about them.
- Doesn't work in Battlegrounds or Arenas. It's designed for world PvP.
Help support future development on Stalker
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="9774646">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">