Are you a tank who likes to know:
- When the Warrior changes stances (in case he goes Defensive)?
- When the Death Knight changes Presence (in case he goes Blood)?
- When the Paladin turns Righteous Fury on and off?
- When the Hunter is using Aspect of the Pack?
StanceAlert will check your Combat Log for all of this, and alert you when any of it happens.
- Checks for Warriors changing to Battle, Defensive or Berserker Stance.
- Checks for Death Knights changing to Blood, Frost or Unholy Presence.
- Checks for Paladins toggling Righteous Fury.
- Checks for Hunters toggling Aspect of the Pack.
- When such spells are detected, a message can be printed in your chat frame and/or sent to Instance/Party/Raid chat.
- Chat messages can be turned on or off with the /sa chat, just in case anyone decides to spam change Stance/Presence/Righteous Fury.
- Printed messages can be turned on or off using the /sa rep command.
Why are all Stances and Presences covered?
Once someone changes into Defensive Stance or Blood Presence, you'll want to make sure that they'll change back to a Stance/Presence that they should be using. That's why all of them are covered by this addon.
Please submit all bugs and suggestions via this addons CurseForge page.
- Date created
- Jun 05, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 27, 2015
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files