Version 1.4.6 (November 29th 2012)
Version 1.4.5 (September 1st 2012)
- Fixed 'attempt to call global GetNumPartyMembers()' error.
Version 1.4.4 (August 28th 2012)
Version 1.3.4 (July 27th 2012)
- Fixed messages being sent despite reports being disabled.
Version 1.3.3 (June 22nd 2012)
- StanceAlert no longer issues reports about players who aren't in your party or raid.
- Added an option to turn off all reports. Useful if you get a 'Stance Dancer'.
Version 1.2.2 (June 9th 2012)
- If chat messages are disabled, StanceAlert will instead print a message in your chat frame. Your own Stance/Presence changes will not be recorded in this way.
- Updated the Note for this addon (what you see when you hover over it in your AddOns panel).
- StanceAlert now checks for Paladins using and/or removing Righteous Fury.
Version 1.0.1 (June 5th 2012)
- Uploaded on
- Nov 29, 2012
- Game version
- 2.6 KiB