Simple frame displaying text cues for tank swaps on the Stone Guard encounter in Mogu'shan Vaults. Type /sgt in game for help.
ABOUT THE ADDON AND ITS USE
- These cues are based on a specific strategy/logic. If you plan to use this addon, you will need to completely discard your previous swap strategy for this fight.
- The strategy is based on having a single main-tank for the entire fight who always tanks 2 bosses at a time. The pull doesn't matter as long as the main-tank pulls 2 bosses and the other tank(s) pull 1 boss.
FRAME MESSAGES AND WHAT THEY MEAN
- "Next taunt target:" is displayed before every intentional overload. After the overload, if -and only if- a boss being off-tanked starts petrifying, the respective off-tank taunts the boss that was the "next taunt target", and the main-tank taunts the new petrifying boss. Otherwise, do nothing.
- "Upcoming swap:" is displayed occasionally when extra taunt swaps need to happen. "Upcoming" swaps do not need to happen immediately, and in most cases they should not happen at all until "TAUNT NOW" is displayed.
- "We are screwed" is displayed when there is likely no way to avoid an unintentional overload. (This is potentially survivable in normal mode.)
- Optional: Auto-create taunt macros by clicking the appropriate button in the Interface options panel. These macros are created for the current character only. IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE A 10m RAIDER, YOU NEED TO DO THIS EVERY WEEK BEFORE YOUR FIRST PULL. USING OLD MACROS WILL FAIL.
- Date created
- Nov 11, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 22, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Stone Guard Taunt Cues
- Recent files