This sound-pack addon requires the Super-Duper Sound Pack Engine to function.
This addon will add some familiar sounds to the game.
Please click on the "Like" buttons at the top right of this page.
Slash command to open the option window: /mario
If you have even five or ten dollars to spare, it would mean an awful lot to me and my daughter.
Use this button to send donations of $12 or more:
Use this micro payment button to send donations of less than $12:
Or use this address if you have Bitcoins: 1PzPJA5uiUKauuFfe1VJhkPWuHEvMDvvDn
Donations are not required to download and use this addon, but they are very much appreciated.
- Makes a sound when jumping. Uses alternate jumping sounds for Gnomes and Elves.
- Makes a sound when swimming and also plays swimming music.
- Makes stomp sound when you kill a target.
- Makes coin sound when you receive XP, honor or gain reputation.
- Makes a Yoshi sound when mounting.
- Makes a Warp Pipe sound when entering or leaving a PVE instance.
- Makes a power up sound when you get a buff for the first time.
- Makes a power down sound when you get a debuff for the first time.
- Makes a fireball spit sound when you do direct spell damage.
- Makes a tail swing sound when you do melee swing damage.
- Makes a kick sound when you do range auto shoot damage.
- Plays player died music when you die.
- Plays game over music when your group wipes.
- Makes 1-UP sound and plays game won music when you gain a level.
- Plays star music when you gain a full damage immunity shield buff.
- Makes a Running out of Time sound and starts playing fast Overworld music, when a Boss is at 25% health or less.
- Plays level cleared music when a Boss dies.
- Plays Overworld music outside of a PVE instance and not in combat.
- Plays Hammer Brothers music when you get into combat outside of a PVE instance.
- Plays Underworld music when inside of a PVE instance and not in combat.
- Plays Bowser's Castle music when you get into combat inside of a PVE instance.
- Plays the Coin Heaven music when flying and not in combat.
- Plays Mario Kart music when in a Vehicle and not in combat.
- Makes pause game sound when you use the escape key to open up the game menu.
- Plays assorted music when resting.
- Plays different music when mounted.
- Plays victory or defeat music when you leave an ended battleground.
- Plays victory music after you have left an arena match that you have won.
- Plays begin stage sound when entering a PVP instance.
- Makes a different 1-Up sound when you gain a skill point.
- Plays music when an Achievement is earned.
- Plays a max power sound when at max combo points or rage.
- Plays a transformation sound when shifting into a form.
Table of contents
- Date created
- May 29, 2009
- Last update
- Sep 13, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files
- Required dependency
- Super-Duper Sound Pack Engine