SymbioTeller enhances your tooltip displaying the spell you'll get and give if you cast Symbiosis on the player you mouseover. All the informations about the spells are retrieved from the game, so localization is not required.
You also have the option to toggle the spells' description on and off, and to toggle whether ST will display information when you press the shift key. Or you can even setup the addon to not display any information while in combat.
This addon was only made possible thanks to this amazing table posted at Wowhead. Thank you for all the people involved on this! Also, thank you everyone at WowAce, Wowpedia and WowInterface. Without them, this addon wouldn't exist.
I didn't reviewed every spell, so chances are some of them are wrong. Also, Blizzard may change the spells Symbiosis gets on a beta patch, so expect some changes before the official launch. Also, a few spells are only speculations right now.
Spell given is an experimental feature, so expect some bugs.
If you find any bugs or want to fill in any request, use the comments below.
Use /symb <command>
- pdesc - Toggles the spell gained description. (default: ON)
- tdesc - Toggles the spell granted description. (default: ON)
- pshift - Toggles if spell gained will be shown when shift key is pressed. (default: OFF)
- tshift - Toggles if spell granted will be shown when shift key is pressed. (default: OFF)
- incombat - Toggles if SymbioTeller will work during combat. (default: OFF)
- ingroup - Toggles if SymbioTeller will work only when player is in a group. (default: OFF)
- Date created
- Aug 21, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 06, 2012
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Recent files