SyncFrames is a lightweighted Arena Unit Frames AddOn
- right-/left click for target/focus
- works also as preparation frames
- specialization icons
- different health bar modes
- trinket tracker
- dispel tracker
- diminishing returns tracker
- drink announcement
Update 1.4 from 22th may
- CastingBar has been re-designed
- ArenaTargets has been re-designed
- Left anchor point for diminishing returns now works
- issue with the Drink-Announcer
After downloading SyncFrames 1.4 you have to delete your SavedVariables files for SyncFrames!
- Close World of Warcraft.
- Open your World of Warcraft game directory.
- Go to the directory: ./WTF/<YourAccountName>/SavedVariables/
- There you have to delete the following files: SyncFrames.lua, SyncFrames.lua.bak
To do list:
- PartyFrames (already in work)