TabardMaster will automatically change your tabard and your gear based on your current zone, group, or dungeon. Never again will you forget to equip your guild tabard before turning in a quest. Always have the correct gear equipped for an instance, or a LFG queue. Show off your transmog'd finery when entering a city - or equip your PvP gear when in enemy territory. Earn exalted status with your guild, your home cities, Lich King and Cataclysm factions quickly by wearing their tabards when appropriate. There's even a quick-change menu to immediately equip a tabard or change to a different gearset, on the mini map icon.
Tabards are used to champion a faction (boost reputation) when in dungeons. Lich King era dungeons will champion Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition - based on your allegiance - or a Lich King faction. Cataclysm era dungeons will champion a Cataclysm faction. If the appropriate tabard isn't available, won't work, or isn't needed, one of your home cities will be championed instead - all by changing to the appropriate tabard when entering a dungeon. Specific tabards can also be chosen, a random tabard, or even no tabard. There are City, Solo, Raid, and PvP tabard choices for normal wear, and Classic, Burning Crusades, Lich King, Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria dungeon tabard choices. If the appropriate tabards are in your inventory, TabardMaster will pick the best one in "auto" mode. There's even an option to not change tabards.
Always wear your "Townie" gear when in a home city. Swap gear to the correct role when a LFG queue activates. Put your PvP gear on when in enemy territory - all automatically. Specific gearsets can be chosen for City, Solo, Party (dungeon), Raid, and PvP areas (or groups), and Tank, Healer, Damager, and "None" LFG roles. (Note: "None" is used for Pandaria scenarios.)
Tabards are arranged into categories; the built-in categories are guild tabards, city tabards, arena (pvp) tabards, dungeon tabards from each expansion, and miscellaneous tabards. Up to 10 user defined categories can also be created. See this thread for how to create them. Tabards are chosen at random from categories.
TabardMaster recognizes the following slash commands:
- /tm - brings up the main configuration screen.
- /tm s - equip your 'solo' tabard
- /tm c - equip your 'city' tabard
- /tm r - equip your 'raid' tabard
- /tm p - equip your 'PvP' tabard
- /tm random - equip a random tabard
- /tm (category) - equip a random tabard from the named category
- /tm (gearset) - equip the named gearset
- /tm q - changes TabardMaster's quiet status between no chat messages, messages but no popups, or messages and popups
- /tm off and /tm on - disables and enables TabardMaster (not saved between gaming sessions)
- /tm o - toggles TabardMaster's enabled / disabled state
- /tm t - toggles reputation bar to match current faction tabard if applicable, and to turn reputation bar off when not championing a faction
- /tm z - toggles tabard swaps when solo and changing zones
- /tm ? and /tm help - list TabardMaster's slash commands into chat window
We are looking for translation help. TabardMaster is completely language neutral and all output can even be personalized. (The latest phrases needing translating have not been submitted yet.)
Feedback & Requests
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Jul 23, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 04, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files