TabardMaster automatically changes your tabard (and, optionally, your gear!) based on your current location or group composition: a dungeon, solo, city, raiding, or PvP (both battlegrounds and arenas, and enemy cities) and can pick the best tabard to wear in almost every situation. You can choose to wear no tabard, a specific tabard, a random tabard, or select from categories of tabards. There's even an "auto" mode that will pick the best tabard to wear for whatever dungeon or zone you are currently in. Pick a faction to champion, and never again forget to equip their tabard! Use a guild tabard for raiding, and your favorite achievement tabard to show off in battlegrounds. Or, wear no tabard for your transmogged gear set! You choose! TabardMaster even includes a reputation display for each tabard group type and can change your reputation bar to track your current reputation with the faction you are championing. There's even a minimap icon that has a quick-change menu!
TabardMaster can swap your tabard to a guild tabard when turning in a quest (and remove it afterwards) to help push your guild reputation up.
Wear a select (or one from a select category) tabard when in your faction's home or neutral cities, or at the Darkmoon Faire. Great for transmogged gear sets!
Wear the appropriate tabard in each dungeon type; Old World, Burning Crusades, Lich King, Cataclysm, or Pandaria. TabardMaster will restrict tabards to those that match the dungeon level, or will pick the tabard of the best faction to champion while in that dungeon. Use the GearMaster function to automatically change into your dungeon gearset.
Random tabards can be chosen from categories of tabards. The built-in categories are guild tabards, city tabards, arena (pvp) tabards, dungeon tabards from each expansion, and miscellaneous tabards. Create up to 10 extra user defined categories (see this thread for how to create them) of epic or favorite tabards.
Auto, Closest, Furthest, & Faction
Pick "Closest" or "Furthest" modes, and TabardMaster will pick the tabard for the faction you are closest to exalted with, or furthest to exalted from, to champion. "Faction" mode will gain reputation for Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition (based on your allegiance) in level 80 dungeons. "Auto" mode will pick the most appropriate tabard for the dungeon you are in. Quickly build reputation with your home cities to get mounts!
TabardMaster recognizes the following slash commands:
- /tm - brings up the main configuration screen.
- /tm s - equip your 'solo' tabard now
- /tm c - equip your 'city' tabard now
- /tm r - equip your 'raid' tabard now
- /tm p - equip your 'PvP' tabard now
- /tm random - equip a random tabard now
- /tm (category) - equip a random tabard from the named category now
- /tm (gearset) - equip the named gearset
- /tm q - changes TabardMaster's quiet status between no chat messages, messages but no popups, or messages and popups
- /tm off and /tm on - disables and enables TabardMaster (not saved between gaming sessions)
- /tm o - toggles TabardMaster's enabled / disabled state
- /tm t - toggles reputation bar to match current faction tabard if applicable, and to turn reputation bar off when not championing a faction
- /tm z - toggles tabard swaps when solo and changing zones
- /tm ? and /tm help - list TabardMaster's slash commands into chat window
We are looking for translation help. TabardMaster is completely language neutral and all output can even be personalized. Feel free to translate it into your language. (The latest phrases needing translating have not been submitted yet.)
Feedback & Requests
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Jul 23, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 15, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files