TankadinTps is a threat-analyzer for tanks. It records all threat you generated during a fight, without encounter specific gimmicks like aggro resets etc. Your current sustained tps will be shown as a LibDataBroker data feed. TankadinTps also records your incoming damage and avoided attacks.
I developed this addon for my paladin, but other tanks in my guild wanted this tool too, so I added a warrior, druid and deathknight module.
- record your threat generating abilities for each mob
- record your incoming damage, mitigated and avoided attacks
- see your sustained tps live (as LibDataBroker data feed)
- share your data with other players
- supports bears, warriors, paladins and death knights
- 6 comments
- Date created
- May 28, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files