TellMeWhen

Forum > Druid Examples

[Restoration] Track when Wild Mushroom: Bloom is fully charged

• 5 posts
    #1 May 21, 2013 at 23:32 UTC - 1 like

This icon will display the standard blizzard activation border when Wild Mushroom: Bloom becomes fully charged. You can change it to any animation you like by changing the animation used by the first event handler on the icon.

You must import both import strings for this setup to function.

The icon:

^1^T^SType^Scooldown ^SName^S102791 ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SInfinite^B ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^SBloomIsCharged~`==~`true ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N2^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONCLEAR ^SEvent^SOnStart ^t^N3^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONCLEAR ^SEvent^SOnCondition ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SLUA ^SName^SBloomIsCharged~`==~`false ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SCustomTex^S102791 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N62102^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

The Lua snippet that drives the conditions checked by the icon. You will probably want to choose the Profile Snippet option when importing it so that it will only run for the profile that you import it into:

^1^T^SName^SWM:~`Bloom~`Condition ^SCode^Slocal~`Env~`=~`TMW.CNDT.Env~J ~J Env.BloomIsCharged~`=~`false~J ~J local~`bloomID~`=~`102791~J ~J TMW:RegisterEvent("SPELL_ACTIVATION_OVERLAY_GLOW_SHOW",~`function(event,~`arg1)~J ~`~`if~`arg1~`==~`bloomID~`then~J ~`~`~`~`Env.BloomIsCharged~`=~`true~J ~`~`end~J end)~J ~J TMW:RegisterEvent("SPELL_ACTIVATION_OVERLAY_GLOW_HIDE",~`function(event,~`arg1)~J ~`~`if~`arg1~`==~`bloomID~`then~J ~`~`~`~`Env.BloomIsCharged~`=~`false~J ~`~`end~J end) ^t^N62102^S~`~| ^Scodesnippet^^

After importing the snippet, you should press the "Run Snippet Now" button or reload your UI.

Instructions on how to import this data into TellMeWhen can be found here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tellmewhen/forum/general/25135-how-to-import-strings/

#2 Dec 01, 2013 at 16:45 UTC - 0 likes

Hello,

Is there any option to see the actual stored healing in the mushroom? (100% of the rejuv overhealing till 200% of druid's HP)

Regards, mOOwalker

#3 Feb 03, 2014 at 21:52 UTC - 0 likes

Hi i need some help i want to see only the fully charge - on 100% when the skill will glow but right now I can see the icon from the 33% procc than 66% than max but i want only to see 100% - max bloom and when the mushroom is still not placed it must be fade out w what kind of things i must change in the settings to see only the max bloom ? I look forward to help simply can not get any further

mfg baerli

Last edited Feb 03, 2014 by Baerbeli
    #4 Feb 03, 2014 at 23:46 UTC - 0 likes

I don't know what 33% and 66% procs you are talking about. Could you please clarify?

mOOwalker: You can only see the stored healing if you set the mushroom as your focus target and then you create a buff/debuff icon to check the Wild Mushroom buff that has the Show Variable Text option enabled.

#5 Feb 04, 2014 at 20:44 UTC - 0 likes

oh ok wait tool tip it is from the patches before but the post on top - this will be display the icon of wildmushroom:bloom and when the load is below 10% I see already the symbol and when its reached 100% it will display the icon with border off max procc but I will only see wildmushroom:bloom when it has reached 100% with the border so I will to see the max procc whole better and than i can heal effective !

sorry 4 my broken english ^^

• 5 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!