TellMeWhen

Forum > Paladin Examples

Show Templar's Verdict when Holy Power = 3

• 3 posts
    #1 Aug 27, 2011 at 02:17 UTC - 0 likes

This icon will show your Templar's Verdict if you have 3 Holy Power. If you do not have 3 holy power, it will show at 50% opacity.

The import string:

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SConditionAlpha^N0.5 ^SType^Scooldown ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SHOLY_POWER ^SLevel^N3 ^t^t^SEnabled^B ^SName^S85256 ^t^N45501^^

Last edited Aug 29, 2011 by Cybeloras
    #2 Nov 13, 2012 at 12:26 UTC - 0 likes

I wanted to thank you for this thread. However, I have an issue and I do not know where to start. Essentially, I am very new to this mod and play a Ret Pally. I have a bar currently showing me how long the duration of my Inquisition spell is AFTER it has been cast.

Keeping this "self buff" up at all times is very important and what I was hoping to do is to create an icon with a timer and most importantly a sound alter when it is NOT up. I must admit, I'm losing tons of dps by not managing it properly.

If this is not posted in the right place I apologize, again I'm very new to this and am really learning from scratch.

Thank You

Bishopprime-Mal'ganis US

#3 Nov 14, 2012 at 18:04 UTC - 0 likes

It isn't really the right place to post this - the best place is either in the comments on Curse.com or in a ticket here on CurseForge (click the tickets tab at the top of this page.)

Do either of these, and when you post, please post the export string of the icon that you are having trouble with. To get an export string, open the icon editor, and click button labeled "Import/Export/Backup". Select the "To string" ... "Icon: #" option, and then press CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard.

• 3 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!